Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Spotlight: Lady and the Champ by Katherine Lace



Amazon

 

He’s a single dad, and he needs a lady


Chloe

I massage naked guys for a living, but it’s strictly business. As a physical therapist, I get my hands on the hottest guys in sports, but I’m a professional. I have rules.

And I’m *this* close to breaking every one of them.

It’s all his fault: Austin “The Champ” Sherwood, the gorgeous football god. He’s most valuable on the field, and most desired in the bedroom. He’s my obnoxious patient. I hate him. I want him. But we’re forced together as he's recovering from a season-ending injury.

Rejecting him should be easy. I shouldn’t want to date a client, but my heart melts when I see him with his baby daughter. A football god who’s not a player? He's a dream-come-true, but I can’t date him. Our forbidden romance could get me fired.

But what will we lose if we walk away?

Austin

They call me the Champ, but I’m no player

Let’s get one thing straight: I don’t date. When I see women, it’s just to get laid. That’s the way it is when you’re a single dad. Between my football career and raising my kid, I have no time to play the field. My world revolved around my baby girl until Chloe.

She’s my stuck-up, hot as hell physical therapist. She’s mouthy. Gorgeous. Smart as hell. And she hates me. She doesn’t like football, and I’m a wide-receiver. She doesn’t have kids—I’m a single dad.

Girls like her don’t go for guys like me, but I can’t get her out of my damn mind. I’ll play again when I heal from my injury, but her hands are the only ones I want on my body. She’s all attitude and sass until her clothes hit the floor. My daughter needs a mother—and Chloe's perfect.

I've got one goal in mind, and it's not just scoring with the Lady.

I want the whole nine yards.

Note: This football romance is a full-length standalone novel with a HEA. For a limited time, it includes two bonus books of similar length: Wrong and Filthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment