Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Spotlight: Naomi Travels Vol. 1 by Naomi Hightower







My photography assignments have taken me all over the world (no, seriously, all over the freakin’ world!) and I couldn’t be more grateful. But, besides all of the wonderful sightseeing and experiencing of new cultures, I got to meet a lot of very amazing gentleman. And with these gentleman I had some rather amazing encounters. Naomi Travels Vol. 1 is a collection of some of my steamiest moments with lovers from around the world. Instead of only my friends getting to hear about my adventures, I figured I’d let the whole world in on it.

So go ahead and grab a copy of Naomi Travels! I’m certain you’ll love it.

Naomi Travels Vol. 1 is presented by Plus Size, Plus Sexy. Want to know more? Visit plussizeplussexy.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment