Friday, May 5, 2017

Spotlight: The List by Alice Ward




We love the chase, thrive on the hunt, but hate the entanglement. So we created The List.

The List - a top secret database of New York’s hottest women. As one of four entrepreneur billionaires who devised it, I live by its rules.

The formula is simple. If any of us sleeps with a girl, we are obligated to add her name, address, and kinks to The List. When another one of us has an urge for a certain type of woman, we simply pull up the list, make a selection, and find our prey.

It sounds like fun, doesn’t it? Well, for years it has been.

But now something’s different.

Riley Carson is different. The soft brunette has woken a part of me I didn’t know existed, a part of me that could be dangerous.

I don’t do girlfriends, but for the first time in my life, I’ve met a woman I don’t want to put on The List. A woman I want to keep to myself.

I have new desires. New cravings. New problems, like betrayal, or even worse, exposure.

Our wealth and reputations are on the line. A scandal would ruin us all.

Riley Carson may very well be our downfall... mine, most of all.

*** This is a Full-Length STANDALONE billionaire romance novel with an HEA and No Cliffhanger. For a LIMITED TIME, this copy also includes the COMPLETE Bluegrass Billionaire Trilogy as a FREE BONUS! ***


No comments:

Post a Comment