Friday, July 21, 2017

Spotlight: Her Greek Inheritance: (A Billionaire Secret Baby Romance) by Horton Publishing

My brother left his billion dollar inheritance to her,
And I will get it back at any cost,
Even if i have to kidnap her back to Greece


Gemma

Like living paycheck to paycheck and being a single mom was not enough, my estranged boyfriend and the father of my child, Alexi comes back in my life out of nowhere. As much as i want to run away from him, he has a job that i need desperately.

Being an art restorer takes me to exotic locations and amongst some great looking men. Alexi is one such man, and our passionate night in Paris changed my life. His deep blue eyes still draw me in, but i must resist him or i’ll lose my entire world - my son.

I need this job and I need the money. If going to Greece with him is what it takes then be it! Our relationship is strictly professional and i'll be back once the job is done - or so i thought, until i realized that a billion dollars were at stake.

Her Greek Inheritance is a standalone steaming hot 40K words Billionaire Romance Novella, that has a super-sweet climax and a guaranteed HEA. This novel is ideal for fans of Penelope Bloom, Melinda Minx and Kira Blakely. Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment