Monday, January 27, 2014

New Release: Claimed by S.E. Reign


For fans of “50 Shades,” the “Crossfire” series and the “Song of Submission” series …

I’ve just been named the heir to the throne – if I can prove to my conservative father that I’ve given up my playboy lifestyle and settle down with a respectable woman.

But why earn the love of a woman when I can buy it? Better yet – why not just blackmail the pretty girl who breaks into my penthouse? We both need something. I need a fiancée – preferably one I can control down to what socks she wears – for three months to satisfy my father’s edict.

She needs to save her family from being evicted from the building I plan to knock down to make way for my new upscale mall. Three months as my loving, devoted fiancée in public – and my personal whore in private – is a small price for her to pay to save her family.

What I’m not counting on: how possessive I quickly become of the blue-eyed vixen – and how quickly the press and world not only find out about her but rally behind a real life Cinderella.

Find the Book



No comments:

Post a Comment