Thursday, January 2, 2014

Review: Night Owl by M.Pierce

At twenty-eight, Matt Sky has the perfect life. He has a beautiful girlfriend, a massive inheritance, and four national bestsellers -- all penned under his airtight alias, M. Pierce. At twenty-seven, Hannah Catalano has a train wreck. Her boyfriend is a deadbeat and her job is abysmal. Matt and Hannah meet online as writing partners. Their relationship is safe, anonymous, and innocent... Until Matt sees a picture of Hannah.Hannah's picture sparks an attraction Matt is powerless to ignore. When circumstance brings Matt and Hannah together, the strangers begin a love story that's passionate, poignant, unforgettable, and unstoppable.

Find The Book






Skylar's Review

Wow! What a wild ride this book was. The sex was off the charts. I'm a sucker for flawed characters. And you can't get much more flawed than Matt. This boy is a complete mess! But what a sexy mess he is. I found myself flipping through the pages needing to know how their story was going to end.  The author gave little clues to Matt's psychological issues, but I had now idea how dark and twisted of a path he would take. The writing was incredible. I felt as if the author grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me in giving me a front row seat. If you're looking for an original steamy read don't miss out on this one. 






No comments:

Post a Comment