Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Spotlight: Carter by R.J. Lewis


***WARNING: This book contains SWEARING, SEX and MILD VIOLENCE that may offend***

Childhood friends to lovers story.
This is a story about a rising rock star and a love-struck girl.

Leah:
I was a fool in love. From the moment I saw him, Carter Matheson had always been it for me. I just wished he felt the same way. We grew up together in poverty, seeking solace in one another through our love for music. His voice swept me off my feet. He sang like an angel, making me forget for a little while that my unrequited love would destroy me.

I thought I’d go to the ends of the earth for him. I thought my future along his side was engrained in stone. But when faced with a decision that would forever change our lives, I need to choose whose dreams to follow.

Mine or his.


BOOK 1 OF 2

Amazon - Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment