Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Spotlight:Thanks Craig: A Decade on Craigslist Casual Encounters by Tyler Task



You're probably familiar with Craigslist as a place to hunt for a job, buy a used car, or sell that couch you have sitting in your basement. You may have even been curious and browsed the notorious "Casual Encounters" section where strangers arrange casual sex hookups. Most people however, though possibly curious, have never actually taken the plunge and arranged such an encounter.

I spent about a decade, on and off, perusing Craigslist and hooking up with random strangers I would meet on there. From my late teens up through my late twenties. Though it isn't something I share with everyone I meet, those I have shared a story or two with are often very intrigued. They wonder aren't you nervous? What's that like just meeting up with a stranger for sex? Is it awkward?

In this book, all these questions are answered for you. Part erotica, part sociological experiment, this is a memoir of my time I've spent on Craigslist, telling you about both sexy and funny stories, and explaining what it feels like walking up to someone's front door for the first time about to sleep with a complete stranger.

This book will keep you on the edge of your seat from cover to cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment