Saturday, November 5, 2016

BIG D: A SPORTS ROMANCE by Stephanie Brother



They call him Big D because he is.
Tall and broad, with muscles so thick and good that all I can think about is getting a grip on his biceps and squeezing.

Then there’s the other reason.
All the girls talk about it. I’m not sure how everyone knows he’s hung like a horse but they do.
I try not to think about it because he’s a popular football player who everybody knows and I’m just the work-focused history major who likes to stay mostly invisible at school. But when my professor pulls me aside and asks if I’d be willing to tutor a failing student, suddenly it’s impossible to ignore.
I’m going to be teaching Big D. If he doesn’t pass he’ll be off the team and they can’t win without him.

We’re going to be together night after night, well, the ones I’m not working. I have two big secrets you see. Huge enough that I know for sure that I’m not right for Big D, even though I wish I was.
In my fantasies I imagine finding out if he really does live up to his name, but when trouble heads in my direction again, Dominic Ramsey might be the only one that can keep me safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment