Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Spotlight: Get Me Off by Penny Wylder


 Amazon


No guy has ever been able to get me off. It was my little secret.

Until I accidentally told the whole world.

Spilling something so humiliating on my social media is bad enough, I never expected anyone to actually message me about it. Especially not someone as smug and sexy as Heath "O Maker" James.
He tells me he doesn't just THINK he can get me off—he knows it.

As hot as he is, he's a total stranger. I shouldn't give him the time of day.

But the more he talks... the more he tells me all the dirty things he wants to do to me...

The more I can't say no.

And once Heath gets his way, I'll be only screaming one word:

Yes!

This is a standalone novella with a HEA and NO cheating!
Penny Wylder writes just that-- wild romances. Happily Ever Afters are always better when they're a little dirty, so if you're looking for a page turner that will make you feel naughty in all the right places, jump right in and leave your panties at the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment