Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Spotlight: Cry For You (Fallen Star #2) by Candy J. Starr


Amazon - Goodreads


There were a million girls who'd swap places with me in a heartbeat. They wept for him and mauled each other to get closer to Tex. The way they obsessed over him and put him on pedestal scared the hell out of me.

I'd fight every single one of them to keep him but I couldn't put this man in a box and have him all to myself. That period with just me and him, alone in the studio together had long gone. There was the price I had to pay for being with him. I knew that and it destroyed a part of me to pay it.

He'd promised to protect me, to keep me out of the limelight but I wasn't sure if that was even possible. There were girls backstage who watched my every move. They stalked me like jungle animals stalk their prey but instead of sharp teeth and claws, they had camera phones. They wanted Tex even if they had to destroy me to get to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment