Monday, September 7, 2015

Spotlight: Bull: A Billionaire Romance Novel by Zoe Davis



He's powerful. He's sexy. His identity is a secret...
Innocent fun.
That’s all it was supposed to be.
One night of dirty, reckless fun that we’d both forget about in the morning.
My husband and I couldn’t help ourselves. We were curious.
Who wouldn’t want to peek inside the most powerful, secretive swingers club in existence?
We did, and now nothing will ever be the same.
Because he showed up.
A mystery known only as “Bull.”
The mere gaze of his eyes ignited every inch of my being.
And now, something inside me is changing.
I can’t stop it, and he knows it. I should run, but I can’t.
Because Bull is always near me.
And when I find out who he is, and what dark secret he’s been hiding…
I can’t ever go back.

(This is a standalone novel with a HEA and absolutely NO cliffhanger)


No comments:

Post a Comment