Thursday, March 31, 2016

Spotlight: Hitman's Kiss - A Mafia Bad Boy Romance by Kate Sands








She thinks he’s more than a killer. He’ll have to kill to prove her right.


Robert:

I’ve been working for Don Capelli since I was twelve. I can’t even tell you how many people I’ve killed, but lately I wonder if I’ve still got the stomach for it. Not much choice, though--a man like me doesn’t get to have a nice little wife and family to come home to.

And now there’s this chick. Emily. Cute, and sweet, and innocent--it’s her old man who has gambling debts. But I’m holding her hostage until her father pays up.

Except he’s not paying, and the Don wants to turn Emily into one of his whores.

It ain’t right -- she didn’t ask for any of this.

I gotta protect her somehow … and hope Don Capelli doesn’t find out.

Emily:

I’ve spent my life buried in books. They’ve been my closest companions, my true friends … but they didn’t prepare me for this.

I’d be scared to death except for Robert. I know he’s done awful things, but he’s not an evil man, not deep inside. And he makes me feel things that no man ever has.

He’s all I’ve got since my father abandoned me.

If we bring each other pleasure … is that so terrible?


When Robert runs away with Emily to keep her safe, it’s not long before the Don’s hitters come after them.

Can he keep them both alive--and battle his own doubts--long enough to give their newfound love a chance?



Hitman’s Kiss is a full length romantic suspense mafia novel with NO CHEATING and a HEA.

Limited offer of $0.99, regular price is $2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment