Friday, March 25, 2016

Spotlight: Mad for You (Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to Love series Book 1) by Anna Antonia








Loving Gabriel Gordon was like trying to love the sun...I was destined to burn.
 
Gabriel Gordon, billionaire and playboy extraordinaire, bedeviled me, teased me, and more often than not, made me want to throw things at his head. Still, just as in high school, I couldn't help but see the pain behind his lazy grin and the shadows in his crystalline gaze. When Gabriel confessed his love for me, I should have been the happiest woman in the world.

Too bad I couldn't believe him...


Emma Adams had always considered herself level-headed, even-tempered, and most of all, sane. So how did she become someone who couldn't seem to push Gabriel Gordon away? No matter how sweet his words could be or how easily passion exploded between them, getting involved with the outrageously wealthy playboy had to be the height of insanity. Given their tumultuous natures and personal demons, there was only one way a relationship between them could survive: in madness.

Emma and Gabriel's love story continues in "Bad for You".

No comments:

Post a Comment