Saturday, March 12, 2016

Spotlight: Sold to the Hitman: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance Novel by Alexis Abbott





She's terrified of me. She should be.


I'm no saint, but apparently even killers have limits. When the Bratva hired me as security for the night, I didn't know it was a flesh trade. I could have kept my cool, done my job, but then I saw her. Pure as a lily, dressed in skimpy lingerie, and being auctioned off to the foulest men in Brighton Beach.

I'm not used to this white knight sh*t, but I did what I had to do. I outbid those pieces of trash and bought myself a bride.

What the hell do I do with a sweet, subservient woman who's been trained to obey her husband? I can think of some things my baser instincts want me to do... But when she submits to me, I'm going to be the man that deserves it, not just the one she owes it to. So I'm going to make her life better. I'm going to make her want me just as bad as I want her.

And at night, when my new princess is slumbering, I'm going to make every one of those pimps pay in blood. I will protect her... and our unborn baby.

A full length Romantic Suspense novel. No Cliffhangers/Standalone. Safe. On sale & contains Owned by the Hitman by Alexis Abbott for a limited time. Sold to the Hitman ends at approximately the 52% mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment