Saturday, August 15, 2015

Spotlight: Crushed (Torn #7) by Pamela Ann



Amber's Story

Do you remember your first kiss? Not the I-dare-you-spin-the-bottle-kind, but the first kiss, kiss. You know, the one where you first feel your stomach somersault in anticipation and your heart pounds so hard against your chest, you think you're about to die on the spot.

That was Brody for me.

For years, I kept my mouth shut about how I felt about him because everyone knew Lindsey, one of my best friends, was in love with him. One drunken night in sophomore year, I spent the night in his arms. It meant everything to me, but sadly, I hadn't mattered to him.

I've watched him chase after my friend when he realized Lindsey was starting to take men seriously.

I thought doing everything he wanted would finally make him see me, but I was wrong. My love for him not only broke me. But it certainly crushed me into pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment