Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Spotlight: Trace + Olivia Series Boxed Set by Micalea Smeltzer



Finding Olivia: How far would you go to find yourself? That’s the question that’s been haunting Olivia Owens for years. (Approx. 124,000 words)

Chasing Olivia: How far would you go to reignite the spark you once had? Two years later, Trace and Olivia are as much in love as they’ve always been. But the spark they once had for life is waning and Trace is determined that they find it again. His solution? A road trip. But he doesn’t tell Olivia the real reason they’re heading north. (Approx. 106,000 words)

Tempting Rowan: I’m drowning in the numbness. It’s pulling me under and I can’t see the surface. It’s easier to pretend I can’t feel. And the longer you pretend, the easier it is to believe. But he wants to save me. Only he can’t. I have to save myself…and I don’t know if I want to. (Approx. 103,000 words)

Saving Tatum: Even tough girls need saving. Jude Brooks is bad news. He’s the kind of guy that leaves behind a string of broken hearts and Tatum O’Connor is not about to be one of those girls, despite all of Jude’s advances. They have a past, and Tatum’s determined to make sure they don’t have a future.



No comments:

Post a Comment