Saturday, August 1, 2015

Spotlight: Dare: A Stepbrother Romance by Caitlin Daire


Amazon - Goodreads


Drew Buckley is a grade-A tool.

We used to be best friends as kids, but now the sweet, scrawny boy I used to know has grown up into an arrogant, tattooed prick with a foul mouth and a penchant for too many women. We didn’t even recognize each other at first when we ran into each other again, but now I’m back in his sights for all the wrong reasons…

His Dad ran off with my Mom and married her in Vegas, so now Drew and I are stuck with each other. I wish he’d go back to his old self, but he insists on making my life miserable with his petulant attitude instead, and my friends aren’t helping. For some reason, they think he and I belong together, and the worst thing is that a tiny part of me can’t help but think they’re right. He’s a tool, but damn, he’s a handsome-as-hell tool…and the heat between us is undeniable.

Do I dare cross that line?

**Warning: This book contains lots of HOT sex, drama, adult language and some violence. If this is not the kind of stuff you like to read, skip this book. Enjoy!**

No comments:

Post a Comment