Monday, August 17, 2015

Spotlight: STEPBROTHER Love 1 by I. Scarlet



Joshua

The kiss…
That hot, sweet, mind-blowing kiss…
And that’s exactly what it had done. It blew my fucking mind.
My body went hot and hard, from zero to 60 in three seconds flat.
But that was all it had been.
Just.
One.
Kiss.

Cali

Our little second-hand family fell apart after I kissed my stepbrother. It wasn’t what sent our parents’ marriage up in flames, but it sure as hell felt like it was.
Like fate was punishing us for that one kiss.
Our first kiss.
The kiss that ruined everything.
The kiss I could never forget.
And now, two years later, our second hand family was getting a second chance.
But try though I might to get over it, just seeing Joshua again rekindled the desire that first kiss ignited.
How could I live without him?
How could I live with myself if I was with him?



No comments:

Post a Comment