Sunday, August 23, 2015

Spotlight: Smitten by Gemma Brooks



HUDSON

We didn’t have anything like her back home.

A bona fide head turnin’, heartbreakin’, small town girl approached me on a dare from her friends. Whiskey on her pretty lips and a sway in her hips, she lost all composure the second our eyes locked. And the moment I kissed her, I knew I had to get her out of that place. I had to take her home with me. One look in her eyes, and I knew we were on the verge of something amazing. All she had to do was trust me…

BRYNN

A bona fide smooth talkin’, expensive haircut havin’, fancy watch wearin’ movie star rolled into my little town to film a movie.

He said he wanted to show me the world. Take me under his wing. And he got upset when I questioned his intentions. But what could a big name movie star like him possibly want with me? A nobody? It was hard to question his motives when his hands were all over my body and his lips were whispering all the right words, but I had to protect my heart. I had to be extra careful with this one. He was unlike any guy I'd ever met before, and he had the power to destroy me in one fell swoop.

AUTHOR’S NOTE: This is the remastered, novelized version of the Starstruck series. If you have read the Starstruck series, you have already read this book. Due to adult content, this novel is recommended for mature readers. Full-length, standalone book. No cliffhanger.


No comments:

Post a Comment